Sunday, April 4, 2010

Messianic Prophecies on The Resurrection


Messianic Prophecies on The Resurrection

Psalm 16:10 NIV
10 because you will not abandon me to the grave,
nor will you let your Holy One see decay.

Psalm 17:15 NIV
15 And I—in righteousness I will see your face;
when I awake, I will be satisfied with seeing your likeness.

Psalm 30:3 NIV
3 O LORD, you brought me up from the grave ;
you spared me from going down into the pit.

Psalm 41:10 NIV
10 But you, O LORD, have mercy on me;
raise me up, that I may repay them.

Psalm 49:15 NIV
15 But God will redeem my life from the grave;
he will surely take me to himself.

Psalm 118:17-18 NIV
17 I will not die but live,
and will proclaim what the LORD has done.
18 The LORD has chastened me severely,
but he has not given me over to death.

Isaiah 25:8 NIV
8 he will swallow up death forever.
The Sovereign LORD will wipe away the tears
from all faces;
he will remove the disgrace of his people
from all the earth.
The LORD has spoken.

Isaiah 26:19 NIV
19 But your dead will live;
their bodies will rise.
You who dwell in the dust,
wake up and shout for joy.
Your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.

Hosea 6:2 NIV
2 After two days he will revive us;
on the third day he will restore us,
that we may live in his presence.